Mona. 15. St. Louis, USA. Half Uzbek/ half Palestinian. I love cultures even though I don't seem to appreciate mine.
my life got about a thousand times better once i stopped censoring myself
and by censoring i don’t mean i suddenly embraced indiscriminate swearing; i mean i stopped trying to sugarcoat my past or my feelings; i stopped lying by omission; i stopped having guilty pleasures; i began unabashedly enjoying whatever i liked; i became very honest; i cut out of my life poisonous people and negative ideals, and i am so, so much happier for it
do u ever do something mildly impolite like not give a nice goodbye or not hold a door and spend the rest of the day thinking about it
- japan ≠ korea ≠ china
- pakistan is not in the middle east
- most muslims aren’t arabs
- geishas are not prostitutes
- mexico is a very small part of latin america
- there are 54 countries in africa
- china has 56 different ethnic groups and none of them eat chop suey
- singapore is not part of china
- most singaporeans speak english as their first language, please don’t ask, “why is your English so good”
really nothing nicer than someone saying “saw this and thought of you”
One of my favourite shows:
One of my least favourite shows:
Do you see my problem
That you don’t actually like Doctor Who?
That you only like RTD-era Who and are being unnecessarily passive-aggressive toward the Moffat era in order to make your opinion seem relevant?
You are not understanding. Let me break it down for you: